Donation to Local Primary School
Published: 23rd September 2015
To mark the official reopening of Bream C of E Primary School after an extensive refurbishment, we donated a bench crafted from our <a href="http://www.fodstone hop over to here.co.uk/technical/our-stone/”>Forest of Dean Pennant sandstone. Formed from three solid sandstone cubes topped with an eased edge slab, the bench takes pride of place at the entrance of the school.
The primary school is just a few miles from our stoneworks and is a popular choice with many of our staff. Our health and safety/logistics manager, Kirk Roberts has two children attending the school and kindly arranged the donation.
Bream C of E Primary School is one of many historic buildings in the Forest of Dean built from Pennant sandstone in 1907. The reopening also included an exhibition of Bream School through the ages.